June 3, 2009

Mr. Telephone Man - New Edition

♫ As reported by New York Daily News, Eminem's hotel room was robbed after the MTV Movie awards. The thieves managed to get away with several of Slim's items including a chain worth $60,000 and Eminem's laptop. As for the rumors about the Bruno butt plant being planned, no official statement has been released from Slim (which is what I'm waiting on to be convinced).

R. Kelly is biiiizzzzaaacccckkk Mr. Honey Love is dropping a mixtape this week. Si, R. Kelly is dropping a mixtape this week. He has remixed songs like "Birthday Sex" and "Best I Ever Had." The Demo Tape (that's the name) hosted by DJ Drama and DJ Skee and features remixes of his older songs and unreleased cuts as well. If that's not enough, he is releasing an album sometime in the near future, but the name hasn't been determined and won't be! R. Kelly told MTV that he wants the fans to call it whatever they like:
I've been in the biz 17 years, so everyone is used to me naming my records. So I wanted to mix it up a little. I want whoever listens to the record to call it what they want, name it themselves based on what they feel listening to the music.


The man can hang out at Claire's and Aeropostale if he wants, he's the king of R&B (care to differ?)

Omarion signs with Young Money. No, this is not a joke, the former B2K-er signed to Lil' Wayne's label Young Money. .. Which means Omarion, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Curren$y are all on the same label...Anyone else find something odd about this?

♫Think back to College Dropout (One of my top 5 albums), remember that song "Spaceship"? Well it was supposed to be released as a single, and Kanye even did a video for it, but Kanye has perfectionist syndrome. Which means that he won't release anything that isn't up to his standard...But he did this time. Martin Louis the Don not only released the video for "Paranoid" today but he posted this video for "Spaceship." Why? Well Kanye says:
I DIRECTED THIS VIDEO FOUR YEARS AGO BUT I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH IT SO I NEVER RELEASED IT. BUT NOW LOOKING BACK AT IT I LIKE IT.

So I leave you with this: "Spaceship"

Spaceship from kwest on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment