June 22, 2009

Boom Boom POW - Black Eyed Peas

Guess there's another meaning behind Boom Boom POW! Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas approached Perez Hilton several times throughout the night because she was upset with Perez Hilton not liking their new single. Will.I.Am took offense to what Perez told Fergie and allegedly his security guards/entourage jumped Perez in the parking lot outside of Universal Music's party for the awards show that took place last night in Toronto. Well, again Twitter is the root of this as Perez Tweeted what happened to him last night.

I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.

The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.


Will.I.Am made a video blog about the incident and HE claims that another passerby was the one to hit Perez Hilton.


Now after something like that Perez gets heated and makes his own video response and posts it on his site. Perez says Will.I.Am. is lying and that Perez is doing this all for publicity. {not sure how I feel about that because Perez's site gets hits like crazy and the Black Eyed Peas aren't THAT famous, lo siento pero es verdad} Notice the cut under his right (well it's our left) eye. The video does seemed over-dramatized a tad bit, but still...what do you all think?

{{This video was just posted on Perez Hilton's site and no computer geniuses in cyber world have downloaded it to YouTube/Vimeo/Daily Motion so as much as I dislike to do this, you will have to go HERE to view the video on Perez's site. Once it is up on another site I will in embed it.}}

No comments:

Post a Comment