June 9, 2009

Go Ham On 'Em - Gucci Mane

So if you watch the video below you know what happened between Charles Hamilton and myself. He did hit up my homie Slapz and read a piece of the e-mail and it came across as angry. Now tell me, is this angry?

Hello Mr. Charles Hamilton:

Yesterday night, I was on your twitter page pulling some of your tweets for a blog post I'm working on and saw that one tweet where you asked me (among others) to send you my telephone number so you can call and I can tell you to your face how ridiculous I think you are. Well, I'm not giving you my cell number (and it's not out of fear) it's because I don't understand why you personally want to hear from your "haters;" you plan on accomplishing much in an industry that is full of "haters" worse than I am.
However, a friend of mine by the name of Slapz pretty much hates you and is willing to have you call him so he can tell you how horrendous he finds you. You can reach Slapz at (313) ***-****. He's actual anticipating telling you how he feels.
But if you really would like me to break down why I don't particularly care for your music or agree with what your doing with Dilla's name (and with Ma Dukes saying she doesn't know you) then I will by all means do so via e-mail (such as this one) or AIM/iChat: xAlexWashingtonx.
Other than that, there's nothing left to say.

--
Live.Laugh.Love.
- Alex W.

No comments:

Post a Comment