June 1, 2009

Bump 'N Grind - R. Kelly

I try not to give my opinion too much, but this is getting me. "Sexy" Spec is back at it, as if embarrassing himself wasn't enough the first time around , he has to go and do it again. Actually, this desperation for publicity is killing me right now, making iMovie videos of yourself doing Lord knows what does not make up for the fact that your group isn't hot. (sorry). So here's the latest in what's hopefully not a series, Sexy Spec...umm Grind?...number two?

Find more videos like this on Pretty Ricky's Official Community


Wait there's more! So after the release of his "Tipsy" whatever you call it video, Spec combined all the video responses he got into one video. I can't even describe the atrociousness going on here. It's too much for human eyes, but it's funny as heck at the same time.


And while I'm at it, so back when "On the Hotline" came out, Pretty Ricky mentioned that they had a girl group coming out on the Bluestars label by the name of "Butta Creme." (There's Hot Butta, Coco Butta, Butta Fly, and Butta Baby...lame right?) Anyway they released a video for their song "Sugar Daddy." It's not that grand, but I can say that One of them has the voice to potentially almost make it if she were to go solo, however as a group they stink. And what is really killing me is WTF is up with the Bluestar label trying to revive the 90's style of dress? Like I mean Baby Blue, High top fades are NOT ok..they really weren't ok then but now? you look like a clown. It's almost like they are begging not to be taken seriously


Did they [Butta Creme] actually like that ish? And would YOU listen to a group called BUTTA CREME? I actually get the urge to say Butterball...no lol.

1 comment:

  1. I could NOT let this post go, lol. Spec is a HOT ASS MESS. Is the chair a woman? If so, how could anyone think he is sexy/has game? EWW, all of it was ick, but HILARIOUS. Four stars for the Bluestars. P.S. Videographer, please be a woman or call no homo, ok?

    The vid responses were just as funny. My people, my people......

    And Butta Creme (the hell?), they made a song allll about prostitution. I'd rather listen to the crack fiends on Woodward sing their troubles than these no-talent whores sing about the few dollars they sell their vajayjays for.

    Okay, sorry, had to say all that. I'm done, lol. Good work!

    ReplyDelete