June 9, 2009

Yay or Nay: Grown Up a Lil' Bit - Paradime


I met Paradime about 2 years ago when I was an apprentice at the Detroit Free Press. My mentor, Kelley, thought it would be a cool experience for me to go with her (to his house I might add) and see how she interviews people but threw a curve in it when I had to come up with 5 questions of my own. I was pretty petrified (even more of his dog) but that was my first time listening to Detroit rap besides Dilla, SV and Em. He's a DJ for Kid Rock and has won quite a few awards at the Detroit Music Awards these past couple of years. Paradime's in the studio working on his next album and did something he rarely does...leak a track. What do you think? Yay or Nay: "Grown Up a Lil' Bit" - Paradime.


TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACKS, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment