June 24, 2009

Streets on Lock - Big Sean ft. Big Shan

Everyone knows the more known you become the more haters you get, it's practically a fact. I was on YouTube and searched for Big Sean and came across these videos by this guy out of Flint (I believe it's Flint) by the name of Cash or Tux (really he goes by both) and he is a rapper. However, this guy makes disses about Big Sean and Finally Famous. I never heard of this guy before ever, (unless I'm just not cool enough to know who he is) and I find it almost entertaining. One is like a year-old video and the other one is like a month old. I wonder if his plan is to diss Sean in hopes that Mr. Finally Famous disses him back and then he'll get recognized by someone too (I mean why else would he continue to diss Big Sean?) If he hasn't responded to you and it has been going on, for certain, for a year, why continue? Just wondering that, but I'm sure you want to see/hear what I'm talking about.



And he had to go use the "If I Ruled the World" beat....a classic..smh.

2 comments:

  1. lmao....he is so wack. he's jus tryna get noticed. clearly big sean doesnt give a f*** about him so y waste time tryna diss em....this guy has no life

    ReplyDelete
  2. SpeechIsMyHammer.comJuly 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM

    The sad part about it is that with dude's flow and punchlines, he's actually a talented dude. But these disses are gonna fall on deaf ears.

    That being said, I don't put the origins behind beefs like this past anything. Rappers fuck up a lot before they become stars, and Big Sean isn't even a star yet, so it wouldn't surprise me if Tux had some reasoning behind this. Although dissing someone who isn't even all the way on yet is pretty useless.

    ReplyDelete