June 26, 2009

Flashback: Michael Jackson

Yesterday one of the biggest musical influences in my life, and to the world, passed away yesterday. Michael Joseph Jackson went into cardiac arrest and never recovered, he was 50 years old. He leaves to his memory his 3 children, his mother, Catherine, his father Joeseph, 8 brothers and sisters and millions of fans.
This is a temp, post because I feel like I have to post something and when I do my real post, it has to be perfecto. so here are some videos of THE greatest entertainer ever to grace this earth, enjoy.

The Moonwalk- performed at the Grammy's during Billie Jean.



The 10 minute long Remember the Time video featuring Magic Johnson and Eddie Murphy.



Black or White..Did you see Tyra Banks was one of the morphed faces??


The 15 minute long You Rock My World video featuring Chris Tucker


Beat It


Still one of the most expensive music videos to date: Michael feat his little sister Janet Jackson, SCREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment