June 6, 2009

Yay or Nay: Glenwood - Big Sean feat. Kanye West


If you have been around me the past month or so and you've heard my cell ring, then you're familiar with Big Sean. UKnowBigSean? The most overlooked freshman of 2009 from Detroit? I'm not saying this because he's simply from Detroit, he's GOOD (pun intended). Don't want to take my word for it? What about the word of living legends like Pharrell Williams or Kanye West. Yes, Big Sean is currently in the studio working on his debut album Finally Famous: The Album and has not only worked with those two, but Estelle and Drake as well. Doing "Big" things out here and recently leaked a track featuring the Louis Vuitton Don. I wonder how cool it is to say Kanye West was featured on MY track, gotta be dope. Yay or Nay: "Glenwood" -Big Sean feat. Kanye West.

TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACKS, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment