June 21, 2009

Flashback: Xscape

Maybe you've seen the commercial or even just read about it but Tiny, T.I.'s baby mama/fiancee, and Toya, Lil' Wayne's baby mama/ex-wife, are getting their own reality television show on BET. While Toya really may be a nobody (sorry but she was married to Weezy from 2004-2006 and still the only relationships people remember him having were with Nivea and Trina and more recently Lauren London) Tiny, actually was a member of SoSoDef's platinum-selling (yes SoSoDef was the bomb back then) R&B group Xscape. Now I loved Xscape and especially their single "My Little Secret." (still <3 it actually) and I thought some Xscape vids. would be the PERFECT flashback in lieu of all this chaos about Tiny and Toya. So Flashback to: Xscape...

Understanding


Just Kickin' It


Who Can I Run To?


My Little Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment