June 29, 2009

Yay or Nay: Best I Ever Had - Ma$e

Harlem World. Bad Boy. Welcome Back.

Those three words should have led you to remember Ma$e (yes I still spell his name with the $ as the S). Ma$e is platinum selling artist known for his animated voice, loud, shiny suits, and turning his back on the industry for the church. Now, a few years ago he tried to do something like a comeback, sans cursing, and dropped the song "Welcome Back." After that welcome, Ma$e fell off the face of the industry again, and went M.I.A. He resurfaced today with his remix to Drake's "Best I Ever Had." I know, major pause on the preacher dropping bars over this of all songs, but Ma$e uses the radio edit that replaces the F-Bomb with "you" repeatedly. Still the underlying sexual message on Drake's part is there and I do wonder if Ma$e is going to try to make a comeback...again. Yay or Nay: Best I Ever Had - Ma$e (love the throwback picture?).

TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACK, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment