May 8, 2009

Chicken Head - Project Pat

OK so unless you have been in a cave kickin' it with Osama Bin Laden *real talk even he may know* then you heard about the Oprah buying everyone in America KFC. The deal was you go online print out the coupons and the limit per ISP/User was 4. Well yesterday there were some problems because of the overwhelming response of people trying to print them. So KFC President Roger Eaton published this video via YouTube about the situation and the raincheck coupons.

Why the frick he is speaking like that? I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a printer of my own and tried to print it in one of my school's labs...didn't work...It said I had printed my maximum number allowed and I hadn't printed even one...I was disappointed lol.

    I think this situation is really funny though, just because of the overwhelming response. What I don't like though is that a lot of people are attributing it to the fact that black people love chicken...For some reason I feel like that joke has run its course and is no longer funny aside from the occasional snicker...I feel like a lot of the response due to the fact that the economy is still somewhat suffering. People are struggling to pay their bills, keep and job and keep their kids and themselves from being hungry. At the announcement of free food, I think such a response could have been expected from loads of different people no matter the race, age, religious group, or what have you just because KFC is closer to "real food" than say McDonalds or Little Caesar's...and it's a completely free entire meal. I think quite a bit of the response probably came from college students because we struggle a lot, scrapping here and there trying to pay for our supplies, our tuition and other needs that we need but let go simply because we can't afford it. At my own school which is overwhelmingly white, the only way I learned about the coupon thing was from overhearing one of the white guys mention that he printed his off already.

    I still want my coupon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude's accent is a killer btw...lol. Is the president of KFC seriously Irish...? lol

    ReplyDelete