May 28, 2009

Guilty Conscience - Dr. Dre ft. Eminem


Spectacular speaks!!! At first I wasn't sure if it was really him or a look-a-like but Sexy Spec told MTV that the video was made for the ladies. Check out what I pulled from MTV.com **Shoutout to Lanice for posting this on Twitter!**
Everybody knows I'm not gay. Them little tight man drawers ... I bought 'em to show off my cuts [in my stomach]. I wanted to show off my body. The underwear was for the ladies. Everybody grindin' now. Before we came out, no one was bringing you that but the old-school cats. We brought it back out. But everybody is doing it now. It's like a dance competition, though. I don't do that pop-and-lock, I grind.

So if you didn't see it I suggest you scroll down to the "Your Body" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment