May 31, 2009

Yay or Nay: Birthday Sex - Brooke Hogan


Alrighty guys, so I'm on FB and David makes this status about Brooke Hogan doing a version of Birthday Sex and you know I had to find it. The Hulk's daughter is scheduled to release a mixtape soon and blogged a lil' about it on her MySpace page.

Hey you guys! Ok so like every girl in the world, I LOVE the song Birthday Sex. I found myself singing it every minute so I took my butt in the studio and did a lil version myself. Lemme know what you think... and haters- eat it up:)

The song will be featured on my upcoming mixtape, "Judgement Day," available for download ONLY on Brookesworld.com!

come on... everyone needs a little birthday sex :)


She covers the remix featuring Fabolous and Jeremih, so Yay or Nay: "Birthday Sex" - Brooke Hogan


TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK (or any other Yay or Nay tracks) CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED

No comments:

Post a Comment