May 19, 2009

Money Ain't a Thang - Jermaine Dupri feat. Jay-Z

A friend first tweeted about it and I HAD to find these pics for myself. Janet Jackson is stuck to Jermaine Dupri until death (or lasers) tear them apart. SOHH.com post the pics and JD has gotten a full portrait of Ms. Jackson on the right side of his body.


Yeah, tattooing of the significant other sucks because the relationship hardly ever lasts. *not that I would know or anything*

ALSO, R&B and Hip-hop's C-list Celebs have teamed together in a collaborative effort to make moolah, sing, and showcase their...talents. Meet Ocean's 7: Nelly, Trey Songz, JD, Brian Michael Cox, Usher, Johnta Austin, and Tyrone Davis. * Yup one big a** group of men doing music.* I heard this back a while ago, just wasn't sure how true the rumor was. *Anyone else see this failing beside me? Yes?*
The song is called "So Much Swagg" and not only does the video look like it was shot at the SNL studio, but it has 2 things that need to die now: autotune (or something imitating autotune) and the word swag (yes I'm tired of that too). I can not, shall not, will not take Ocean's 7 seriously. *which doesn't their name remind you of O-Town, SClub7, N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees...basically all the uber lame MTV pop bands*
Well here's the video hopefully you reading this can make sense of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment