May 15, 2009

I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye

It's Friday!!!! Be happy! Smile! But as always there's a few things floating around the rumor mill, some have been proven as fact, others I'm still waiting on the green light, seal of authenticity or something.

♬Anybody besides me watch Maury, when they do the crazy/wild videos? Well you've seen Egypt, she's a radio personality and also a blogger. She reported on her blog that Whitney Houston and her 16-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina were seen arguing at a restaurant in Atlanta. What I've seen about the situation, they were cursing at each other and Whitney kept reaching for the bottle..of wine.

♬This is going to be a one-liner. Paula Abdul's single "I'm Just Here for the Music" broke onto the Top #100 charts. That is all on that one.


XXL Mag reported this morning that not only is Drake going on tour late summer *probably mid-July-August* but he'll be on tour with Young Jeezy and Lil' Wayne. They also reported that Drake told Much Music that if everything goes to plan Hov may be joining the tour as well.
God willing, if everything goes according to plan and everybody’s schedule is in place, then I will be on tour with some amazing people. One of them being Jay-Z, one of them being Lil Wayne, one of them being Young Jeezy and one of them being me.

Well I don't know how this is going to go because Ciara just leaked that her and Jay-Z are going on tour this summer,as well. And Drake with Jeezy and Wayne? I'm sorry but that combo is very weird. I actually would prefer a Young Money tour. Drake, Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Curren$y...that lineup works better together; to me anyway.

♬DMX is no longer locked up. Mr. X was released from Tent City Jail in Arizona on May 13. The rapper's publicist Pam Pinnock told XXL Magazine that DMX was released on bail after serving only 3 months of his sentence. BUT X is not a free man yet, though he served his time for the crimes committed OUTSIDE of jail, he has a court day for May 19 on a charge of assault on a jail officer, though naturally X claims he didn't do it. Despite being incarcerated, DMX is working on another album with Swizz Beatz (Swizzie!) and is apparently available for guest appearances.


♬ T.I. and Tiny are set to wed this weekend. I thought T.I. was already in jail, but I heard on the radio he has a few days left *I swear he's running them, like "I go to jail when I want to* Or he might be in jail, Papoose wanted to marry Remy Ma while she was locked down. Conjugal visits? Also T.I. is re-releasing Paper Trail with a few exclusive tracks featuring artists such as Kanye West. Well of course SOMEthing had to leak and that was his song with Mary J. Blige I had to get my hands on that one so I leave you with this: T.I. and Mary J. Blige - "Don't Forget"

No comments:

Post a Comment