May 22, 2009

Brooklyn Girl - Charles Hamilton

Probably the only time in life you will ever see a Charles Hamilton song title on this blog.

So you've peeped the video below, the young lady who punches Charles Hamilton is Mary J. Blige's stepdaughter Briana Latrise. Charles Hamilton published the video on his blog as well, but never addressed the actual punch itself. But Briana did, and apparently the two had a relationship back in high school. Here's what she posted on her blog about the situation:

We seriously have a sick, dysfunctional, high school relationship. But... It is what it is. Like I said earlier: I DID NOT MEAN TO DECK HIM. I was holding it back but the more I thought about what he said the more I wanted to hit him. Sorry Grandma. I felt justified, but the more I think about it now, it is an unfair situation for him: I'm a female so he can't hit me back with out a bunch of ppl talkn crap, and he still gets talked about if he doesn't hit me. We ALL know that if a woman feels she's man enough to hit a man, she's probably man enough to take a punch. I'm not sayin thats right eithe-

Matter of fact, let's say this:
Even tho it was a "rap battle" and that's the only reason he was going so hard...
I would do it again in a heart beat. Somebody's gotta shut the kid up sometime!!! But I got love for him tho.

Lol

We are a sad, sad story. We just cross lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment