July 30, 2009

School Days - Chuck Berry

It's back to school time as everyone knows, summer is almost over and it'll be time to hit the books (unless you're like me and you have been taking classes throughout the summer). Well it's one commercial I SWEAR Mr. Alan's (it's an outlet store here in Michigan best known for it's '$25 or 2 for $50' deals) shows EVERY year during Back to School time. Thing is the commercial was shot in 1998, so over 11 year ago, and is extremely outdated. Also, it just so happens to star my older cousin Isaac and his friend Darryll, and every year during this time I ask him to say THE line:: Want to Get the Girl? See the Man (he never says it BTW). Anyway I haven't seen it yet, but I thought it was perfecto for this season. Remember: This Mr. Alan's commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment