July 16, 2009

Yay or Nay: Victory 2009 - 101 feat. Fatt Father and Phatboy Chef


"Victory" by Biggie Smalls is not my favorite song by the notorious rapper, but it is my favorite beat that he has rapped on. I got this song in my inbox today and it's by 101, now you may be thinking you haven't heard the name 101 before or that you don't know any of the guys but you'll be lying to yourself. Marvwon, (who so nicely dissed Charles Hamilton sending him into static shock), Ro Spit (the artist formerly known as Octane and 1/2 of Burn Rubber) and Ron Dance (sales manager over at District 81 more recently turned actor) all make up this Detroit rap super trio. Throw on Fatt Father and Phatboy Chef and you have these bars on a B.I.G. classic. Yay or Nay: Victory 2009.

TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACK, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment