July 30, 2009

Yay or Nay: Choosing You - J.R. Get Money


FACT: Detroit has talent, not only does the city have talent on the mic but behind it as well. I received this track today from Detroit's own Tim Bosky (he along with Bei Maejor produced Chrisette Michele's "On My Own" off of her 'Epiphany' album). The joint is by this guy from Atlanta by way of New Orleans, J.R. Get Money. He's roughly 21, and he's signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records and Universal Motown. His mixtape 'Stamped and Certified Vol. 1' was released back in March of this year, and from the way I understand it J.R. is currently in the studio working on another project. Whether it's an album or mixtape, I don't know yet. With T.I. locked up J.R. is truly on his grand hustle. Yay or Nay: Choosing You - J.R. "Get Money"

No comments:

Post a Comment