July 7, 2009

Yay or Nay: Pardon Me - ADubb


I was on Twitter today (like that's so unusual) and one of the people I follow posted a link to a track that they did and I had to check it out and of course, Yay or Nay it. Maybe you've seen him at a party or at a club or two but his name is ADubb and yup he's Finally Famous...well a part of Finally Famous, don't know how famous he is. I actually remember seeing him do tricks and such on his motorcycle down Woodward at Keys to the City back in April (then getting a ticket by Detroit's finest for doing so). Anyway, this track came out in Jan, however I wasn't blogging then and since he is promoting it again, I wanted to know what you all thought about it. Yay or Nay: "Pardon Me" - ADubb produced by Young Roc.


TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACK, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment