July 17, 2009

Yay or Nay: Ima Be Alright - Big Shan feat. Kristen Nichole


So I got an e-mail! lol From a singer this time, by the name of Kristen Nichole and it had this track she she was featured on by Big Shan. Some of you may have heard this before because it dropped earlier this year. (I don't care though I'm still posting it :P ). From the way I understand both artists are doing big things and getting ready to drop soon. Word around town is Big Shan's 'Big Shan vs. Bei Maejor' is supposed to be coming sometime within the next month or two. Kristen is currently working on a few things herself. Safe to say I don't think they're going to be disappearing anytime soon. That being said, Yay or Nay: "Ima Be Alright" - Big Shan feat. Kristen Nichole.


TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK, OR ANY YAY OR NAY TRACK, CLICK THE DIVSHARE LOGO AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment