July 20, 2009

Big Momma Thang - Lil' Kim

When I was about 5 or 6, Lil' Kim and Lil' Cease released their video for their classic "Crush on You." I loved that video and wanted to be Lil' Kim because her hair matched her furs (times have def. changed). Well this past week, Nelson Mandela celebrated his 91st birthday and a lot of blogs have been talking about what Lil' Kim was wearing and how great she looked, etc. I was on Necole Bitchie's blog and she posted this video (that I hadn't seen) from Nelson Mandela's birthday bash. Lil' Kim is singing with probably one of my favorite 80's pop stars Cyndi Lauper. Yes SINGING. She does so a tad off-key, but whatever. They're performing Cyndi Lauper's 1985 classic "Time After Time" I freaking love that joint. Anyway, peep the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment