July 20, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup - DJ Webstar

*Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side*

I'm on Facebook and Shannon posts the link to this video of a banned German Sprite ad. It appears to be a White woman performing fellatio on a Black man. If it's too hot for Germany then you KNOW Sprite messed up. I'm quite sure this video offended SOMEBODY out there in the world. I don't understand why the marketers/advertisers at Sprite would even think this would be a remotely good way to do an ad. Like the guy says at the end..What about the CHILDREN?

1 comment:

  1. Plain Jayne MansfieldJuly 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM

    This is just a bad ad. I don't have a problem with the sexual aspect necessarily; why would you want to associate you product, that you're trying to sell as cool and refreshing, with something that's the exact opposite of that?

    If anything, this is an ad for fellatio by making the guy's, uh--OK, I'll say it--jizz look appeasing. I don't know, Germany; what the hell?

    ReplyDelete