July 29, 2009

Street Hustlers Thoughts - Juelz Santana

Stephon Marbury aka #8 Most Hated in Sports bka Starbury. What Can I say? If you haven't seen this video, watch it first before continuing reading.



Here's the background information: Marbury has been streaming live 24/7 for the past few days. He has gone hyphy to Beyonce's Ring the Alarm, discussed his love for Drake, prayed, cried, yelled, everything on this livestream.

Am I the only one that notices he not only clearly chooses to play the song, but he also cries before it even fully plays. Is this a cry for attention? (no pun intended) I mean, why else would someone want to broadcast themselves crying to the world? Especially a male NBA player? *He has also been deemed the #8 most hated person in sports*. Now that his viewership is up, I wonder what else he's going to do. I personally believe he's going to say he's getting a television show. Now if it happens, please remember I said it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment