July 2, 2009

Flashback: Steelo - 702

So, I was sitting in the hallway before class and they have digital clocks that tell you the date in numerical form. Today is July 2, but on that clock it read 7-02, and I thought about the R&B group 702 (Other music heads probably have similar conditions where the simplest things can remind them of a song/album/artist) so in lieu of this coincidence I decided today's flashbak video should be from that group and picked "Steelo". Now I'm a product of the 90's and LOVED Cousin Skeeter, and this song was the one used for the theme song to that show (they just kind of switched up the lyrics). Enough of me jabbin', flashback to 702 - "Steelo".



For kicks, the Cousin Skeeter theme song. Anybody else think Robert Ri'chard (aka Arnaz from One on One for you young ones) really resembled Cousin Skeeter???

No comments:

Post a Comment