July 18, 2009

Flashback: Beyoncé

Little Known Fact: I was a HUGE Destiny's Child fan..I'm talking early Destiny's Child BEFORE The Writing's on the Wall back when they only had No,No,No (the slow one) out and Beyoncé had her natural hair color. LeToya, LaTavia, Kelly, and of course Beyoncé. Like Many people even after Bey went solo I still bumped to "Crazy in Love" and "Diva". Tonight in Detroit is the Beyoncé concert. I'm not going (booo) but it's only right that today's Flashback be a look at Beyoncé through the years. Soooo Flashback: Beyoncé.

No, No, No feat. Wyclef Jean




Get on the Bus feat. Timbaland:: I remember seeing this on The Box! lol


Happily Ever After - Case: Not a Destiny's Child/Beyoncé song however she is the leading lady in the video


Bills, Bills, Bills


Say My Name - First Change in Girls


Survivor-Second Change in Girls


Crazy In Love


Get Me Bodied



Beautiful Liar feat. Shakira


Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment