March 13, 2010

Music Video: "Over" - Ro Spit

I told myself I wouldn't post anything else even close to related to "Over," (Drake's song that every MC's grandmother has tried to remake). But, Ro Spit shot a video for his version of "Over" and I had to post it (it wouldn't be right if I didn't). Very clean shot video, all Ro, and there are a two things you should pay attention to besides his lyrics:
How dope the not-yet-released Burn Rubber fitted is he's wearing
How dope the cardigan is he's wearing.
The video was directed and shot by Gerard Victor who is very easily beginning to become my favorite local director (he shot Ro's "Renaissance State of Mind" and Elzhi's "Deep" video).
So check it out: Ro Spit - "Over".

Also make sure you wish Ro a happy birthday:

"OhShitRoSpit, you just found me on Twitter."

If for some God forsaken reason you don't know who Ro is, check out his 'A' side interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment