March 1, 2010

Deep - eLZhi

Basic: I love eLZhi.


He's terribly underrated and ridiculously talented, and I have a feeling that by the end of this year, everyone else will be caught up.

'The Leftover Unmixed Tape' dropped in December and eLZhi has two videos dropping soon. There is a video for "Glow" which is the theme song to my life (don't be jealous, I was destined to be fluorescent) and a promo still has been released for it. It's directed by Mario Butterfield and Ché Patterson who also directed Marv Won's stupid dope video "Totally Awesome."


That's all fine and dandy, but yesterday a teaser video was released for "Deep," and I don't know if I'm gassed because it's eLZhi or if I'm gassed because the video actually looks like it's going to be dope. Peep the video below that I straight jacked from MIHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment