March 22, 2010

Music Video: "Lovely Day" - Paradime

Back in 2007, I was with my mentor, Kelley L. Carter and we traveled deep into the outskirts (ok, not really deep) and went to the crib that belonged to this guy, Paradime. If you pay any attention to my tweets you have probably read the story, but yeah now I definitely hold meeting and interviewing Paradime as one of my favorite Detroit hip-hop memories. Simply because back then I knew nothing of him, just that he had this massive pit that wouldn't leave me alone (not in a I'm going to kill you way) and handed me a copy of his album 'Spill at Will' which I owe to being the first time I heard Marvwon or Guilty Simpson rap (Hey now, I'm a baby). Well today, one of the illest Irishman to touch a mic released his music video for "Lovely Day." From what I gather, it's off his upcoming album, so peep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment