February 21, 2010

Talk About - Marv Won

If you know me (or at least follow me on Twitter) you know I am a stan for the movie '8 Mile,' I don't know what it is about this movie, but I love everything about it. I'm also a fan of Detroit rapper Marv Won who just released his video for "Totally Awesome" feat. Rio Data (peep it a few posts below) and his album Wayne Fontes Music not too long ago. MOSologist, (the only hater I have respect for and the founder of MichiganHipHop.com) @ replied me asking if I saw this video. Basically the guy in the video reveals a battle rapper from Delaware that bit rhymes from Marv Won and Eminem from the deleted scenes in 8 Mile. Yeah, his career is over.

Tip: Fast-forward a bit to 2:45 to get to where the whistleblowing begins.



Marv Won's comment?

3 comments:

  1. Plain Jayne MansfieldFebruary 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    I caught a guy in Craighead's class biting lines from Natalie Portman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO one should bite lines from Natalie Portman, smh.

    ReplyDelete