February 13, 2010

Love Lockdown - Kanye West

Valentine's Day is among us and though I won't be celebrating it this year (at least I think I won't be) I'm still happy for all of you who have found your soulmate ... for the time being. While procrastinating I got the bright idea to do a spur of the moment playlist of hip-hop/rap love songs. Maybe they're not all about love and some just get down to the nitty gritty, but they're romance inspired nonetheless. Some are for hilarity (like Cam'ron's "Cookies-N-Apple Juice") and some have a more sincere feel (kind of like Mae Day's "No Ordinary Love"). Here's what I have on the menu for Valentine's Day 2010.


  • Sugar - Busta Rhymes feat. Jelly Roll
  • Rather Be With You (Vagina is for lovers) - Wale feat. J. Cole and Curren$y
  • Mrs. International - Method Man and Redman feat. Erick Sermon
  • Sex in Crazy Places - Gucci Mane feat. Nicki Minaj
  • Invented Sex - Jay Beretta
  • Cookies-N-Apple Juice - Cam'Ron feat. Skitzo and Byrd Lady
  • Sexual Eruption - Snoop Dogg
  • What's it Gonna Be - Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson
  • P***y Monster - Lil' Wayne
  • Freaky Girl - Gucci Mane feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil' Kim
  • My Neck, My Back - Khia
  • Make Her Say - Kid Cudi feat. Kanye West
  • Studio Lovin' - Wiz Khalifa
  • Climax (Girl Sh*t) - Slum Village
  • The Transitional Joint (Baby Girl Glow) - eLZhi
  • Fly In Her Nikes - Mac Miller feat. Josh Everette
  • Say It - P.H.I.L.T.H.Y.
  • Someone As Real As Her (S.A.R.A.H.) - eLZhi feat. Dwele
  • Down A** Chick - Ja Rule feat. Charli Baltimore
  • Best I Ever Had - Drake
  • Love Story - Big Sean feat. Keely
  • P***y (I Promise) - JWan
  • Bedrock - Young Money feat. Lloyd
  • Infatuation - Young Scolla feat. K-Bunz
  • No Ordinary Love - Mae Day
Happy V' Day. To download click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment