February 6, 2010

Kill Yourself - KR

In his second post, KR talks about the 52nd Grammy Awards ceremony, what surprised him and what pissed him off.

Hello friends and enemies. I’m back. It’s good ol’ Krack Daddy with my jumbled opinions on the Grammy Awards. On second thought, make that a bunch of unanswered questions. Maybe someone can help me understand? There’s our first question of

the day.

First off, Taylor Swift just won Album of the Year. Wow.

Rihanna got her face dismantled last year. She’s still one of the biggest artists in the world. Why exactly was she not performing? Why when she was asked about the reason behind her not performing she alluded to her getting her ass kicked? Yeah I’m sure she knew Chris was going to treat her fingers like sausage links the day before the award ceremony last year.

Taylor Swift gets interrupted and so begins the pity tour of 09. I thought this was a new year, but it seems like this is only the beginning. Everyone keeps on writing about how Taylor writes her own music, blah blah blah. Damn near everything I’ve heard from her has to do with teen relationships. Girls are the stupidest when they’re her age. Stop using that argument. She’s talented, but damn…it seems like every award. How is this possible!?
Kanye West drunkenly steps on stage, gives us multiple quotables, gives us the genius that is the “Kanye Shrug”, and this is the thanks you give him!?

I didn’t know one black person who knew who Taylor Swift was, now we all know. I ain’t seen Kanye on a televised event/program since he was on Leno’s first episode of his failed primetime show.

Did you see her stiffly rocking to “Forever”? It really looks like she’s had the last laugh.

What the f**k was the deal with that by the way? Why exclude Kanye from the “Forever” performance too?

And why’d the tempo seem off?

Maybe the tempo wasn’t off. Maybe I just couldn’t get into it because of the FCC silently giving a middle finger to Hip-Hop…literally. I’ve never heard that much censoring during moments of no cursing in my life. JT pulled Janet’s titty out! Does anyone keep track of females onstage with him and blank out their chests just in case he goes on a titty revealing streak? No. So yeah, f**k you FCC, and f**k your father…if you have one, you dirty bastard.

So we get a silent middle finger from the FCC and a giant resounding, “F**K YOU” from The Grammy Awards itself. Who are “we”?

Black music! Was I sleep or did I not see one R&B award given out? Best Rap/Sung Collaboration my ass. That’s “safe”. Why are none of our awards on television anymore? In addition to that, you mean to tell me Drake wasn’t worthy of a Best New Artist nomination? No Hip-Hop album this year was good enough to be up for Album of the Year? They do not respect the art form anymore, and their nominations suck. No disrespect to Flo-Rida, but buddy, you didn’t have a decent Hip-Hop album. It wasn’t good. Who was nominated for the R&B awards? Were there any this year? I know Beyonce won something…

Excuse my rambling, I’m just confused.

Young Buck confused with tears in my eyes.

The Grammys can eat a bag of baby dicks. There, I said it. Whoever liked that Michael Jackson tribute, you need to go watch a MJ performance. Smokey Robinson…why do you always look surprised? Somebody tell me why I HAVE TO WATCH JENNIFER HUDSON IN 3D!?

No shots, J.Hud, but when I think of Michael Jackson…I don’t think of you…nor do I think of Celine Dion…nor do I think of Carrie F**KING Underwood.

You know who I think of? Chris “Rampage” Brown, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Ciara, and even that dancing midget Omarion. Or is that just me? Y’all are pissing on MJ’s grave with these horrible tributes. Have Chris Brown and Usher have a dance off to “Beat it”. You’re lying if you say you wouldn’t enjoy it. Have Justin sing some ballad or something. Have Drake do that triple spin he did before he blew out his knee, sh*t! Just do something. Can I see some f**kin pyros? A jetpack!? Please man, y’all are doing a disservice to this man’s legacy. Michael Jackson was an entertainer! He could sing a ballad, but he’d rather put on a show…

R.I.P to the GOAT.

Finally, what the f**k was up with Jay’s reaction to Beyonce actually calling him her husband and saying she loved him? He looked at her as if to say, “Why would you call me that!? You dirty b*tch, you embarrassed me!”

Sadface. I’m sure that means he’s a part of the Illuminati somehow.

Who gives a sh*t? Bye.

-KR aka Krack Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment