April 23, 2009

Tatted Up - D4L

My biggest fear about my future is that I will hate my tattoos and want them covered or removed. Well one of the greatest producers/artist of all time just underwent laser treatment to have his tattoos burned off.
A while ago, Skateboard P. aka Pharrell Williams said he was considering undergoing skin grafts to get rid of his tattoos. Apparently Mr. Neptune changed his mind; on the BBC/Ice Cream blog Pharell posted this pic that shows both his arms bandaged up.
This is the caption that was posted:
Laser treatment bitches! Extra crispy.” See, no skin graft here, just pure laser pain. This is our own version of Mythbusters! Laser is the new primer.

If this is the before, I wonder how painful that was.

1 comment:

  1. NO HE DID NOT!!! woooooowww! Yea Im not getting any tattoos lasered off! They said that hurts more than getting them! NO WAY JOSE!!! They r here to stay!

    ReplyDelete