April 23, 2009

I Love College - Asher Roth


Conveniently my buddy Alex just posted about Twitter and he said it needed no introduction but I'm going to give you the rundown for three seconds.
You have 140 characters (equivalent to 1 text message) to say what you need to say.
But wannabe rapper Asher Roth says too much. The rapper who falls asleep in the bread aisle tends is currently at Rutgers Univ. and in tacky behavior made a tweet (that's what it's called when you publish on Twitter) about the girls at Rutgers.

Initial Twit:Been a day of rest and relaxation, sorry twitter - hanging out with nappy headed hoes.
First apology: Totally just making fun of Don Imus - sorry scoot, not tryna be offensive
Final apology: I'm extremely apologetic to any who took offense to my immature, bad joke.


*This pic is via Hustle Girl a 16 yr. old blogger*

No comments:

Post a Comment