April 30, 2009

Boss Lady - Rick Ross

Everyone, well most people, know that 50 Cent and Rick Ross are beefing it out and a couple of months ago, 50 Cent released a video with the biggest boss' Rick Ross' baby mama. In the intro of the video, 50 Cent makes the statement that if you didn't know who she was, you would because you would soon be reading her story. That sent the blogs, magazines, and much of the hip-hop world into questions about whether Fiddy was just saying that or if it were really true.
Well according to XXL Magazine, it's very much true.
Tiallondra Kemp is releasing her book, "Tia's Diary: Deeper Than Rap" online and in bookstores May 20. Why is she writing a book? This is what she told XXL:
The reason I felt that it would be interesting to write a book is because I have had a very big struggle in my life. I grew up without a father, my mom was a single parent and it was very hard for her to raise six kids on her own. Being the oldest, I experienced a lot of things growing up, a lot of challenges in life that I went through. I got married young, I had two kids and after that I ended up getting in a another relationship.


Who cares? I mean she's no Karrine Steffans -the world's most famous grou..VIDEO girl- or even Carmen Bryant -Nas' baby mama who started that historic beef between Nas and Jay-Z- both women actually played some kind of role in hip-hop.

Kemp released the prologue on the book's web site yesterday. In it Kemp talks about the January 21 court date she had with Rick Ross for child support for her third son. Judging from the prologue alone, it seems as though Kemp is just a money hungry bitter baby mama who is looking for some pocket change at the expense of her kid's father. Here's an excerpt from what was posted:
If he just would’ve taken care of his son and made a deal with me for support outside of the courts, it wouldn’t have gotten to this point. But Will had bugged out on me, refusing to help pay bills and rent to the degree that he could. While I literally watched him make millions, I struggled to take care of my three sons, the littlest being his. So I was just trying to get what I was due. I wasn’t asking for anything outrageous—$4000 a month is nothing crazy. Especially when you’re driving around in a Maybach, rapping about how much money you’re making.


I wonder if G-Unit Books is publishing her tell-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment