December 24, 2009

Yay or Nay: Skigh High

While I may have been on hiatus, the Nitty Gritty Committee has not. I "missed" tons by not posting, but these fellas stayed right on track. They released their mixtape Skool Boi Chroniklez Vol. 1: Class is in Session, in September, and have been performing both on stage and in class since. If memory serves me correct, they opened for Wiz Khalifa at a show in East Lansing and are in the studio working on something new.
These songs were sent this week, consider it a Christmas gift from the boys of NGC: Dizz, Slapz, and DJ Bonecrusher. So what do you think? Like one or hate them all? Yay or Nay: NGC

*My memory almost served me correctly, they will be opening for Wiz Khalifa Jan. 17 for his performance in E. Lansing. The time I was referring to was the contest to be selected...My mistake.

Club Fresh


When We're Together


Girlfriend


Like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment