December 28, 2009

Diss: "Break to Build" - Benzino & Raekwon

So I'm not thrilled, Benzino (aka the guy who got mad because he couldn't touch Eminem) and Raekwon have teamed together to diss Royce Da 5'9"... Yes, I'll let that sink in.
The song has apparently surfaced today and is getting buzz all over cyber space. Peep the song below.
I am anxious to see what Royce is going to do, I like Raekwon, but I will forever and six days support Detroit.

My thoughts? It definitely seems that Benzino is using Raekwon as a scapegoat. He never really disses anyone, but Benzino fires shots at the end. I wonder if Raekwon even knew how his verse was going to be used. I've never been a Benzino fan, but this seems so random to me. I definitely think Royce could spit one bar that would kill this entire song.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment