December 16, 2009

Yay or Nay: Say Somethin' (remix)

Not so sure how late I am posting this (like it matters since I've been MIA for a while), but I haven't seen it everywhere. ANYway, we all know Drake and Lupe Fiasco have both been in the studio cooking up their next projects. If you have Lupe's "Enemy of the State: a Love Story" mixtape then you already heard him going in on "Say Somethin" well now there's this remix, that has Drake and Bow Wow on it. (Drake was on the original, BTW) Now I don't listen to Bow Wow enough to know if this is a legit verse that he has done on this track or not, but whoever mashed this together (if it wasn't someone from their camps) has courage because Lupe feat. Bow Wow and Drake kind of has "don't take me seriously" all over it.
But what do you all think? Has Bow Wow finally proven himself worthy and not the little kiddie that rocked an iced out Mickey?

No comments:

Post a Comment