August 14, 2009

Summertime - Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff


Summer is over.

Sunday I'm moving back to school which pretty much signifies the end of the year. Maybe you've seen my gripes, but for the first time in like...EVER, I don't have a summer song. Usually it's the most catchy song of the summer but seeing that "Best I Ever Had" has been playing in my life since December....yeah that's a no go.

This year I have come to love Detroit Hip-Hop...it's a scene like no other. I guess because it's so "new" to me that I'm so intrigued by it. So naturally about 85% of this playlist is Detroit artists. So what songs have I been (poorly) singing all summer?

1) Epiphany - Chrisette Michele
2) Transformers - Yung GooD
3) Victory 2009 - 101 (aka Marvwon, Ron Dance and Ro Spit)
4) Neon - Amanda Diva
5) Cloud 9 - Slum Village feat. Marsha Ambrosius
6) I Get Crazy - Nicki Minaj feat. Lil' Wayne
7) It's Nothin' - Detroit CYDI
8) Poke(h)er Face - Kid Cudi feat. Kanye West
9) I'm Good - Fly.Union
10) Solo Dolo - Pat Piff
11) Lean a lil' bit - P.L.
12) Marathon Sh*t - JFin
13) Say It - P.H.I.L.T.H.Y.
14) As I Em - Asher Roth feat. Chester French
15) Friends With Money - Drake
16) Infatuation - Young Scolla & K-Bunz
17) Jump Rope - Cool Kids
18) Billionaire - Big Sean
19) Just Ain't Gonna Work Out - Mayer Hawthorne
20) Rock-A-Bye - iLLite
21) First Date Sex - Mike Posner
22) Gettin' Down (Hoodrats) - NGC
23) Still Love H.I.M. - Mae Day


Want my playlist? Download it here.

1 comment: