August 18, 2009

House Party - Earlly Macmillion

House Party

Who's Fli like a Pelican and Finally Famous? That would be Earlly Macmillion, a Finally Famous and Fli Pelican Music Group artist. By now, you should be familiar with Big Sean and if you downloaded UKnowBigSean (like I suggested you do) then you heard Earlly on both "Mr. Incredible" and "Hollywood" (both tracks produced by recently signed Michiganders The Olympicks). Earlly is more than a feature rapper (you know the ones that can't hold their own but kill on everyone else songs?), Party Boy will be dropping this fall and what better time to get to know him. Introducing: Earlly Macmillion

Name: Earlly Macmillion (or simply Earlly Mac)
Role: Rapper
Affiliation: Fli Pelican and Finally Famous.


Alex Washington (AW)
: Who is Earlly Mac?

Earlly Mac (EM)
: Earlly Mac can be defined as an innovator of fun that conveys his artistry through what we call rap. Earlly mac is also a die hard fan of Detroit in all aspects, and some would say he's a silly ass n***a.

AW: How did you get into rapping?

EM: I got into rapping, just by being surrounded by it all the damn time. You know growing up in Detroit during the 90's, there were only a few things introduced to you, and rap was one of them.


AW: Who are some of your inspirations?

EM: I feel guilty when I get asked this question because, as of recent, there aren't any inspirations for me musically. There are outside incentives for doing what I do. But inspirations? No.


AW: What makes you different from other rappers?

READ MORE



EM: I'm different because, I say funny shit and it's sweet, thank God. I also know how to entertain; rappers these days are too selfish. It's about giving the people something and I give entertaining songs, you feel me?

AW: When can people expect Party Boy EP and what can they expect it to be like?

EM: It's actually a mixtape so its new name is Party Boy (the mixtape). We (Finally Famous/FPMG) will be announcing a release date October 1st. You're going to have to wait for that official release date, and when it does drop people should expect something different 100% guaranteed. I'm pretty sure people would like it.

AW: What do you think is the biggest problem with the industry and how are you going to try to avoid that problem?

EM: The industry's biggest problem is definitely artists not being creative. There are a million insane rappers doing the same thing over and over and expecting to blow. It's not going to happen! You gotta have NEW HOTNESS not the OLD BUSTED! So I'm going to keep making NEW HOTNESS in every aspect of my career from songs to promo!

AW: What are your plans for the rest of 2009?

EM: I'm going to finish up "Party Boy", continue making new joints for my second tape, get in the studio with Big Sean and make NEW HOTNESS you feel me? So its grind for the rest of 09'

AW: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

EM: 5 years from now, I'll be 26 and at that time I should be away from music doing something else. But who knows where the hell this beast is going to take me; we'll just have to stay posted.

Want More? Follow Earlly on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Earlly is dope. He killed it on the Big Sean joints. Definitely looking forward to his mixtape

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sucks and raps like hes from londo but hes from southfield...... better sy sum wat up does cuz...or nigggas n the city not gon fuck wit yu and be tryna take yo head off word to the 5 bitch

    ReplyDelete