August 23, 2010

Music Video: Deadly Medley - Black Milk

Every time I hear Royce Da 5'9, Black Milk and eLZhi on a track together (whether Black is producing and eL and Royce are dropping lyrical bombs on the beat or if it's some Black/eL, Black/Royce, or eL/Royce combo) I always think of a clash of the titans. They are some of the best (and most underrated) lyricists around and your favorite rapper knows it. These three are some of my favorite rappers ever, not just in Michigan, but period.

They did the song "Real Hip Hop" for Royce Da 5'9's Bar Exam 3 and now they have teamed back up for "Deadly Medley" which will be on Black Milk's upcoming album, Album of the Year. Besides this album being one of the most anticipated albums of the year (at least for me) I have been dying to hear this song. One of my pipe dreams is for Black Milk, Royce and eLZhi to team together for a project...but then I think they would shut the industry completely down. Enough jabber, here's the video for "Deadley Medley":

No comments:

Post a Comment