October 18, 2010

Music Video: Whip My Hair - Willow Smith

Since it's viral debut, Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" has been the next big thing everyone's watching.

The 9-year-old has inked a deal with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and already is surpassing her label mates in interest (Sorry J. Cole).

She's been raising brows since birth, she's the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith, sister to Jaden and even has tinkered with acting.

The youngest Smith has also sparked plenty of conversation and some have claimed she's a budding style trendsetter.

Today, her music video for "Whip My Hair" premiered and I must say I love it.

I love the fact that this song has club appeal and is appropriate for someone my age to listen to, but the video reminds us all that she's just a kid.

Her 90's box-braided hair heart is pretty kick a** and she's clearly doing the Rihanna better than Rihanna is.

Check out Willow Smith "Whip My Hair" below:

No comments:

Post a Comment