July 8, 2010

Little Boys, Dangerous Toys - Cameo

Well, I'm going on another blogger hiatus. I know, I know I've already been struggling trying to keep up with posts. But I'm sure once the fruit of my labor (aka when the story I'm working on runs, you'll understand why I'm cooling it on the blogger tip). Naturally I can't leave you all empty. Some other places to check out are Clic University, Whutupdoe, Cliff Skighwalker, Do the Write Thing (#Word to Amy, Women in hip-hop rock, yo) and any and everything in my blog roll.

The last thing I'm posting is this video from Bei Maejor.

I was stupid impressed. One thing my mom always told me was there is music in everything, and Bei Maejor shows how true that is by making a beat out of children's play things. Obnoxious right? But oh so ill. Check it out:

*BTW the picture is upside on purpose. His project The Upside Down Project should be dropping pretty soon.


With that said. I'll see you all in August. #Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment