April 20, 2010

Smoke Weed - Cypress Hill


As we all know, weed is not just a Black thing it's a people thing (more commonly called 'Pot' in the suburban areas). Peep some famous smokers below:





Now we know what Kevin was doing Home Alone while his parents were away. In 2004 Macaulay Culkin was arrested for weed possession during a traffic stop in Oklahoma.
He may have set a record after winning 8 Olympic Gold Medals in swimming but shortly after his victory a photo was released of Phelps hitting a bong at an apartment  during his days as a University of Michigan Wolverine.



 
 Ok, this one hasn't been proven, but I do think my homie M. Stewzy has taken a puff or two. I mean have you seen what the woman does with paper and a glue gun? You have to be under some kind of influence to do that stuff. If I ever meet Martha Stewart, I'm asking her to make me fudge and if she has ever took a hit.

 
Good ol' Paris Hilton. I mean who really expected her NOT to have tried the mean green at least once. But she's Paris and she poops diamonds so it doesn't matter. but I wanna know who did she send to the corner store for her 'rillos.
Before Barack Obama, we had Bill Clinton, who many deemed as the closest thing we would probably ever see to a Black president (if only we knew how wrong we were). Anyway Good ol' Billy played the sax, had sex with a secretary in the Oval office and hit a joint or two during his days in Arkansas (though I do wonder if he took a pull of that stuff while he was President, remember how chill he was?)


                                                          
It would only be right if I ended this post with Willie Nelson. Besides being completely open about his weed use, the country megastar has been on the cover of High Times yet hasn't been arrested for a weed related charge (Moonshine? sure. Mary Jane? No). Mr. Nelson is what rappers aspire to be.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I do not agree with the previous commentator - not so simple

    ReplyDelete