April 25, 2010

Mixtape: MosEL

<a href="http://mosel.bandcamp.com/track/king-s-t">KING S#!T by MosEL</a>

Finals week is approaching and it's about that time to start putting together your late-night Red Bull and textbooks playlist. Well, I have something you may want to take a listen too before you snap your pencils and highlighters in frustration. Meet MosEL, a rapper from Detroit and younger brother of Crown Nation's Quelle. I went to high school with MosEL  and he's actually the reason I know who Black Milk is, he may not remember that conversation but I do. Anyway, if you're into checking credits like I am, you may have seen he produced a couple of joints on Danny Brown's The Hybrid ("Juno" and "Thank God" to be exact). He recently dropped his mixtape "Just Thinking Out Loud," which showcases his own production as well as the likes of Madlib. It's something different and has a pretty good vibe for before the caffeine and sugar highs kick in.



No comments:

Post a Comment