January 6, 2010

What Its All About - Slum Village

This blog shows the development of my musical tastes (I suppose that's the best way to put it). I talk about Slum Village often, I have come to appreciate and be inspired by this group so much I don't even know if it's possible to explain how. Over the past few years the group has faced many changes and overcome many obstacles. T3 and eLZhi have been doing these sort-of video blogs called "Da Villa Chronicles." The mini-series talks everything SV, from how some of their hits happened to their relationship with Dilla and Baatin and how eLZhi ended up joining. Each video is rather short, but as we've learned from songs over the years a lot can happen in 3 minutes.

Time to get you caught up, below are the four videos that have released so far, watch and learn.









No comments:

Post a Comment